Staff Open Applications

Go down

Staff Open Applications

Post by MaDdangkoming on 24th March 2011, 7:57 pm

We are hiring!
We are currently looking for Moderators, Uploading crew, News/Translators and Designers

Basic requirements

The main requirement: YeWon lovers are preferable

Moderators

★ To be a moderator, you must be a fairly active and a forum contributor. We do read your posts and we notice the people that make a difference, by kindly helping others.
★ You should have a good knowledge of web design, web development or graphics knowledge (either of these).
★ You must also have a sincere desire to help others learn in a safe and friendly online environment.
★ Catch spammers

News Crew

★ To apply to be our palace news crew
- Able to find any news articles, magazine interviews related to Yesung & Siwon in daily basis and post them in the News section sub-forum
- If you can translate news from Chinese/Korean sites it would be even better! you would need to translate at least 3 new articles/mag scans or translate videos from the variety shows, news and series episodes.
★ High online activity

Designers

★ The designers should show us your artwork by creating a thread @ Artist's Reprise.
★ As for designers, you should be ready to make YeWonderland related artworks such as palace icons/banners (eg. for promotion purposes).

Uploading-Crew

★ Be able to find the latest DL/Upload materials such as pictures, youtube/tudou videos, episodes download from dramas etc
★ Responsible for finding downloads and moderates the DL-section.
★ High online activity

Once we confirm you (via PM), you'll be put on trial (moderators, journalists & uploader).
The admin will decide whether to promote you to be YeWonderland news/upload crew depending on your contributions during the evaluation period.

ast but not least, we need RESPONSIBLE staff.

Use this format to apply:

Applying for:

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread):

Interests:

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/upload crew:

Last edited by MaDdangkoming on 2nd April 2011, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

MaDdangkoming
Leader
Leader

http://www.yewonderland.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Open Applications

Post by *sadic* on 30th March 2011, 8:43 am

HI!
well i'm new here but i had some experience being a forum moderator.
i will help others and check that everyone follows the rules and respect to everyone..

well that's all i think.
*sadic*
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiiAra on 8th October 2011, 9:19 pm

Applying for: Moderator

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread):

Interests: Everything that has Super Junior in it

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/upload crew: I am a moderator in SUPER-LEGACY.COM & I moderate some in SIWONLOVER, I am a special contributor there

is it okay even if I'm new here?
SamiiAra
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down